Explore A Career At Seasons Of America
Seasons Of America is an exciting store located at 3100 McIntyre Square Drive, McIntyre Shopping Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 15237.
We offer a unique online and in-store shopping experience to create a one stop shop for extreme value seasonal, holiday, party and everyday merchandise.
Currently, we have immediate permanent, full-time and part-time retail career opportunities available. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive wages, training and skills to grow and succeed.
Retail Store Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: At the direction and delegation of the Store Manager, the Supervisor assists with the supervision of store employees, management and presentation of merchandise, completion of paperwork, and preparation of deposits. The Supervisor will also performs stocking and cashiering functions and performs other duties as necessary to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets and reducing losses.
COMPENSATION: $17.00 per hour depending on experience. Permanent Full-time Position – Monday to Friday - 40 Hours per week - 9:00 a.m. To 5:00 p.m. with some evenings and weekends to cover shifts.
- Assist Store the Manager with scheduling employees, providing adequate training for employees, conducting safety meetings, and ensuring employee are productive and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Management of the store in the Store Manager’s absence.
- Open and close the store a minimum of two days per week.
- Follow store work processes to manage merchandise, including receiving, unpacking, stocking, restocking and rotating merchandise on shelves and building merchandise displays.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory levels by controlling damages, markdowns, scanning, paperwork, and facility controls.
- Provide superior customer service leadership; greet and assist customers, and operate cash register and scanner to itemize the customer’s purchase
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of planograms; ensure merchandise is presented according to established practices and Store Manager direction.
- Assist in ensuring financial integrity of the store through strict cashier accountability, key control, adherences to company security practices and cash control procedures; authorize and sign for refunds and overrides, count register tills, and deposit money in bank.
- Drive own vehicle for bank to deposit and to UPS drop off depot for online orders - less than 1 mile away.
- 2 years of retail environment experience with at least six months supervisory experience preferred.
- High school diploma
- Frequent walking, standing, bending, stooping, kneeling stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull rolltainers for stocking merchandise
- Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as handheld scanners, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, U-boats (six-wheel carts), and rolltainers
- Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pound
- Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
- Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Good organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Ability to perform cash register functions and generate reports.
- Knowledge of cash, facility, and safety control policies and practices.
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Part Time Retail Store Associates
- Provide quality in person retail customer service
- Operate the point of sale system
- Prepare Helium balloon orders
- Price merchandise and print labels
- Answer the phone
- Assist in Merchandising and filling of displays
- Prepare online orders
- Clean maintain and organize store shelves and displays.
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Answer customer questions about policies, services, and products
- Flexible with regard to availability and work schedules - day, evening, week-end
- Schedule to be determined, must be available to work consistently between 35-40 hours per week – days, some evenings and weekends to cover shifts
COMPENSATION: $13.00 per hour
- Ability to be a strong team player to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- Ability to get along with others
- Ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to want to learn new skills.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the above positions by emailing an updated resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Seasons Of America Ltd is an equal opportunity employer